Baby Blackberry PancakesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup fresh blackberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 with rack in center of oven.
- Have a glass pie plate or cast iron skillet ready.
- Mix milk, flour, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth in a blender.
- Put butter in pie plate or skillet and place in hot oven until butter is melted.
- Brush butter up sides and onto rim of pan so the entire inside surface is well coated.
- Slowly pour batter into pie plate or skillet and bake 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 and continue baking 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and sift confectioners' sugar over top.
- Serve immediately with fruit spooned into center.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
i love 'em my Chef....terrific and ^5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Sounds Awsome Chef. Family Will Love These.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
very yum!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!