Pumpkin And White Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chericharmaine 5 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1 c. butterscotch chips shopping list
- ¾ c. butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 c. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c. light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2/3 c. cooked, mashed pumpkin or squash shopping list
- 1 c. rolled oats shopping list
- 1 ½ c. white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Put flour and baking soda and butterscotch chips in food processor and pulse until ingredients are mostly ground, with some slightly larger bits. Put this mixture into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, cream together butter and sugars for two to three minutes until fluffy. Add pumpkin and egg and stir to combine.
- Pour butter-pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and stir to combine. Add oats, white chocolate chips and walnuts and stir until ingredients are combined and no white flour remains.
- Cover bowl and chill at least 10 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Drop cookies in even mounds onto baking surface leaving a bit of space between each cookie.
- Bake 10-13 minutes, rotating cookie sheet half way through for even baking, until they are golden brown and no longer doughy-looking. Let cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchericharmaine Dartmouth, CA
The Rating6 people
Pumpkin and white chocolate go together so well, don't they? Nice post. Thanks.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Oh what those oats can do! Great recipe!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Really good recipe! You should enter it in the monthly contest!elgab89 in Toronto loved it