Oreo Pudding CakeFrom jen98 5 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble half the Oreo cookies into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix the pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Soften cream cheese and butter in microwave and then mix with the pudding.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Pour half of this mixture over the Oreo cookies and then make a second layer with the remaining cookies but reserve a small handful.
- Pour the remainder of the pudding mixture over the cookies and sprinkle the top with the small handful of reserved crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate overnight.
The Cookjen98 Spring Lake, MI
The Rating8 people
This will be a hit at my house. Thanks for posting!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Whoa! The dentist's love this one!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This is my oldest daughter's most requested holiday dessert...and she's 27 now! Great post, thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it