Chicken Breasts With Roasted GarlicFrom sallykd 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 425°F.
- Pour just enough oil to cover the bottom of a heavy skillet. Get it really hot
- Spread one tablespoon of roasted garlic under the skin of each breast.
- Press the garlic around so it covers the inside of the breasts.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts two at a time skin side down to the skillet.
- You want a nice crispy golden skin on them, so my rule is…when you think they are done, add a few more minutes to them.
- Remove, set a side and repeat with remaining breasts.
- Return them to skillet skin side up and finish off in oven for about 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- When done, transfer breasts to a platter, keep warm.
- Deglaze skillet with a splash of wine, scraping up any browned bits, pour over chicken and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksallykd Hilton Head, SC
The Rating5 people
AWESOME.....ROCK ON....lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it
You got me at garlic...which we grow. Nice easy recipe.linspj in New Hartford loved it
Sounds good :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!