Three Way Sour Cream Corn MuffinsFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® butter, softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- Nutrition Facts (1 muffin): Calories: 150, Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 250mg, Carbohydrates: 19g, Dietary Fiber: <1g, Protein: 4g shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine butter and sugar in small bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream and milk. Reduce speed to low; add all remaining ingredients.
- Beat just until mixed.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve muffins warm with LAND O LAKES® Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil.
- Prepare batter as directed above. Pour batter into greased 8-inch cast iron skillet. Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. 8 servings
- For 9 servings:
- This cornbread can be baked in a greased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes. 9 servings
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating15 people
Mmmmm I bet these are wonderful!jett2whit in Union City loved it
These muffins sound wonderful. Just the thing for my breakfast. '5'brianna in loved it
Corn muffins are one of my favorite muffins. The sour cream adds a nice richness.
I like the three methods of baking these Three Way Sour Cream Corn Muffins.
Five Forkstrigger in loved it