Sour Cream Cranberry CoffeecakeFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 1 c. butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. walnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine the cranberry sauce, cinnamon and chopped walnuts; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour a Bundt cake pan or a regular tube pan
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, vanil and sour cream. Mix well.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir as little as possible to combine the ingredients.
- Spoon half the batter into the pan. Spoon cranberry mixture on top of the batter in the pan. Spoon remaining batter over the top of the cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Let cake cool thoroughly before removing from the pan.
- Makes 12-16 servings.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating7 people
I love foods with Cranberries, and who doesn't love coffee cake! A Five Fork winner for sure!
Thanks for sharing...
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
This sounds good and easy!linspj in New Hartford loved it
Sounds very good.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!