Addictive Pumpkin MuffinsFrom rottman 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 3/8 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 t baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 t baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 t salt shopping list
- 3/4 t nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 t cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 t ground cloves shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients for the muffin dough.
- Spray the cups of a 6 muffin pan with Pam for baking. Should be Texax Muffin style pans.
- Mix the muffin batter. Pour into the muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean
- Makes 6 Texas style muffins.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- my4kids Conesus, NY
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- patriciaannporter1 Columbus, OH
- pixilatedtoad Land Of Cheese, Up North
- mrjwjohnson Delmar, MD
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- henrie Savannah, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating7 people
Love the ingredients...HIGH 5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
oh yummm rottman i love pumpkin anything good one ......**5**
miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These sound terrific.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!