Chocolate Chip Walnut PieFrom m11andrade 4 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie crust shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (pecans can be substituted for walnuts) shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, flour, sugars, melted butter and vanilla or other flavoring in a bowl and stir until well combined. Fold in chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into unbaked pie shell and bake for 55-60 minutes, until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve at room temperature with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
Sounds good, thanks for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it