Perogie CasseroleFrom suzzles 8 years ago
How to make it
- Drop frozen perogies in boiling water and remove once they surface to the top.
- Saute onions, peppers, and mushrooms in butter or margarine.
- Blend soup and milk and add to the sauteed mixture.
- Place perogies in a buttered cassrole dish.
- Sprinkle with ham
- Pour sauteed mixture over perogies
- Top with cheese
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksuzzles Sherwood Park, CA
The Rating5 people
Very different dish, love the way this sounds...thanks for sharing!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Can't wait for Schwan's to show up next time so I can order some pierogies to make this! I am printing and adding to my must-try list. Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
yummy!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!