Coconut Orange CookieFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons orange peel, grated finely shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, add the eggs, orange juice, orange peel and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix well.
- Add coconut and chopped pecans.
- Drop by teaspoon unto cookie sheet.
- Bake until lightly brown.
- Yields: 4 dozen
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
This sounds delicious, Peetabear...... lovely combination of flavors, and high FIVE to ya!! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Peeta, very nice recipe! Love it.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
You must know one of my weaknesses is orange. I love the sound of these. Thanks for sending it to me. '5'brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!