Coca Cola CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter or oleo shopping list
- 3 Tbsps. cocoa shopping list
- 1 c. Coca-Cola shopping list
- 1/2 c. buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. small marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Sift and measure flour, then sift with sugar into mixing bowl which will hold entire mixture.
- In saucepan combine oil, oleo, or butter, cocoa, and Coca-Cola.
- Bring to a boil, remove and pour over flour and sugar, then add all remaining ingredients, pour into ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 pan and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan then ice.
- Coca Cola Icing
- In saucepan combine 1/2 cup butter or oleo, 3 Tablespoons cocoa, and 6 Tablespoons Coca-Cola.
- Place over low heat.
- When hot, remove from heat, and stir in 1 pound of confectioners sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 cup chopped pecans, mix well.
- Spread over cake.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
mmmmm...cake =)cyates798 in Odessa loved it
How unique and delicious!!suzzles in Sherwood Park loved it
Done this (similar recipe)for my kid's teachers' tea. Awesome response. Gave some to my dentist and she rates my cupcakes as "the best ever - even beats the cupcakes I tasted in New York". Noddy badge awarded!carlyle in Durban loved it
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Choco Lovers138 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Cooking With Buttermilk Lactaid Milk23 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES248 members