Chicken MozzarellaFrom linspj 5 years ago
- 2 ½ -3 lbs. Boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- ½ cup bread crumbs shopping list
- ¼ cup margarine or butter shopping list
- Mozzarella Sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- ½ c chicken broth shopping list
- ½ cup Half n Half shopping list
- 1 8-0z. can tomato sauce shopping list
- ½ tsp dried basil shopping list
- ¼ tsp paprika shopping list
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then eggs and then, bread crumbs.
- Brown in ¼ cup margarine or butter. Remove from heat.
- Heat butter or margarine in a saucepan until melted.
- Blend in flour, salt and red pepper.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chicken broth, Half n Half, tomato sauce, dried basil and paprika.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Stir in ½ cup shredded mozzarella until melted.
- Place chicken in a 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees until chicken is done and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve on platter over fettucine and dust with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating6 people
love all the combo. and flavor awsome recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
FIVE!! I hope you don't mind, but I added this to the FFF Group, okay?
Thanks :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Got my 5...thanks!jemison in Huntersville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!