Sour Cream Blueberry PieFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 8oz. container sour cream shopping list
- 3/4c sugar shopping list
- 2Tbs flour shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 21/2c fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1/2 of 15oz. pkg. rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crust(1 crust) shopping list
- 1/4c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4c butter,softened shopping list
- 1/4c chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.Bring pie crust to room temp. according to pkg directions. In alarge mixing bowl,combine egg,sour cream,sugar,the 2Tbs flour,vanilla,and salt,stirring until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries. Unroll pie crust and ease into 9" pie plate. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake pie for 25 mins. Meanwhile ,in a small bowl,thoroughly combine 1/4c flour,the butter and nuts. Pinch off small bits of flour mixture and sprinkle on top of pie.. Bake pie 15 mins more. Cool on wire rack. Chill 4 hours.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sure wish I had a big ol' piece right now! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
Yummy! Goodbye figure, hello good mood.juels in Clayton loved it
yum!midgelet in Eastern loved it