Cinnamon RollsFrom sporadiccook 5 years ago
- 1 qt whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup veg oil shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 pkgs active dry yeast shopping list
- 9 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 scant tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups melted butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 bag powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tsps maple flavoring shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1 quart of whole milk, 1 cup of vegetable oil, and 1 cup of sugar in a pan. Heat just until boiling. Let mixture sit to cool for 45 minutes. Add the yeast and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Add 8 cups of flour and mix all together. Let rise for one hour, covered.
- Add one more cup of flour, the baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir together
- Place half the dough onto a flour covered surface and form into a rectangle. Roll out thin. Drizzle one cup melted butter, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough towards you, pinch seams together. Cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick and place in baking pans that have melted butter in them. Makes 6-7 pans full. Let them rise 20-30 more minutes then bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- For frosting mix powdered sugar, maple, milk, butter, coffee, and salt. After rolls come out of the oven, drizzle the frosting over them while still warm.
The Cooksporadiccook Phoenix
The Rating5 people
oh yum! I bet these smell wonderful baking! Hmmm Ahhh!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Have to try this one, sounds very yummie. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
My husband thanks you for this recipe. He is a big fan of good warm cinnamon rolls. Now I get to bake them for him!!linspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!