Pumpkin Bread Pudding MuffinsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- nonstick spray for muffin pan shopping list
- 1 baguette, sliced 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- confectioners' sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Toast bread on baking sheet in oven.
- Turn and bake until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, pumpkin puree, brownsugar, pie spice, vanilla and salt.
- Add toasted bread.
- Cover with plastic wrap by pressing it directly to surface.
- Place a small plate inside bowl on top of plastic to weigh down bread as it soaks upcustard.
- Let soak for 25 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to prepared muffin tins by spooning to 2/3 full.
- Bake until firm, about 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes
- out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes and dust with confectioners' sugar
- before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth448 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Muffin Lovers22 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Cooking With Buttermilk Lactaid Milk23 members
A Pumpkin Patch27 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Baking67 members