French Onion MeatballsFrom zena824 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place meatballs in 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine gravy, soup mix and sherry; mix well.
- Add to meatballs, mix lightly.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
- Serve with fondue fork or long toothpicks.
- 18 servings
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
YUMMMMMMMMMM! FIVE from this old bat in the wild woods of Muskoka! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This would be a great time saver for parties. Thanks.juels in Clayton loved it
So ez to prepare ... but sure looks tasty enuf to try !! Thx ...cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!