Pumpkin Cream Cheese TrufflesFrom recipediva 6 years ago
- 2½ cups white chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1/3 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs, plus more for garnish shopping list
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin purée shopping list
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, plus more for garnish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Pinch of fine salt shopping list
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate and transfer to a large bowl. Add gingersnap crumbs, pumpkin, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, zest, cinnamon, salt and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Transfer to a shallow bowl, cover and chill until just solid enough to roll into balls, about 2 hours.
- Line a large sheet tray with parchment paper. Melt remaining 2 cups chocolate and transfer to a small, deep bowl. Roll 1 heaping teaspoon of the pumpkin mixture into a ball in your hands, then drop into the chocolate. Working quickly, gently spoon chocolate over to coat. Using a small spoon or fork, lift the truffle out of the chocolate, shake off excess and transfer to prepared sheet tray. Dollop a bit of extra chocolate on any parts that remain exposed, then sprinkle a few gingersnap or graham cracker crumbs over the top, if you like. Repeat process with remaining pumpkin mixture and chocolate, then chill truffles until chocolate is completely set, about 1 hour.
The Cookrecipediva Philly, PA
The Rating4 people
Just perfect! Love 'em...
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Oooooh...these look like they would be delicious! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Now this is really ingenious! Delish!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!