Gumdrop BreadFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup small gumdrop, cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Beat all ingredients except gumdrops and nuts in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 15 seconds. Beat on medium speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Stir in gumdrops and nuts. Pour into pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. For best results, wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours before slicing.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating27 people
awwwwwwww now thats pretty and looks good too mama thanks high five to ya
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Hi Mama! I'm always looking for "fun" food for the kids. Many thanks!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
Saving this for my kids! You'll make them happy with this. Thanks.juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!