cheddar chive potato ranch biscuitsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 cup mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- flour for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking power, salt, and grated cheese together in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the ranch dressing, mashed potatoes, egg, and mix together.
- use a whisk to combine these ingredients.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients all at once.
- Stir with a spatula only until mixed.
- Do not over-mix.
- Turn the dough out onto a well floured counter and pat the dough with a floured hands into a 3/4-inch thick slab.
- Use a floured biscuit cutter to cut rounds.
- With a thin spatula, carefully move the rounds to greased baking sheet.
- Bake for ten to twelve minutes or until they start to brown.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- helenpen Coarsegold, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- grumblebee Victoria, Canada
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- pastywhitegirl Pleasant Hill, IA
- kitchenvixenatl Atlanta, GA
- lasaf St. Paul, MN
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Oh my goodness. These sound fantastic and a very nice change on the everyday biscuit. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
My hubby loves ranch and loves biscuits. I think these would be a hit at our house! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
These were so absolutely delicious! I made them to go w/ my broccoli cheddar soup I made for lunch this afternoon.
The combination of flavours was excellent. I could taste a slight hint of potato and they had a very nice, moist and dense ...moregrumblebee in victoria loved it