Sylvias Fresh Cranberry SalsaFrom markeverett 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cranberries, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a medium blade.
- Chop to medium consistency.
- Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- Serve at room temperature over a block of cream cheese with your favorite crackers.
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating8 people
this looks absolutely great!
Midgemidgelet in Eastern loved it
Wonderul! Thank you Mark and Sylvia..On the hourse dourves table this season..Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Thanks for posting this fabulous recipe! 55555m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!