Baked GoudaFrom linspj 8 years ago
How to make it
- Separate the crescent dough into 4 squares (2 triangles each).
- Remove wax covering from the cheese and sprinkle each with 1/2 pkg dry Lipton onion soup mix.
- Wrap two squares around each cheese round - one on the top and one on the bottom so that it is entirely covered.
- Put rounds on a baking sheet and follow the crescent roll instruction for baking temp and time.
- When it comes out, let it cool slightly and then cut into pie shape wedges.
- You'll probably want to make this just before the start of the party so that the cheese is still slightly warm. Enjoy!
- Serves 6-8
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating8 people
Wow..that is E-A-S-Y! Thanks!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Like GG said! Easy and delish!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
sounds really yummy....I will try this soon!desifull in Benicia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!