Philly Cheesesteak Egg RollsFrom alexa586 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat skillet with the tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Add your onion cook and stir until onion is translucent.
- Break up steak pieces and add into skillet; cook and stir until steak is no longer pink . Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place wrap on to a clean dry surface with a corner facing you like a baseball diamond.
- Place two tablespoons of beef and onions onto the center of an egg roll wrap, top with 1 - 2 tablespoons of cheese wiz. Don't over fill your wrapper.
- Fold the corner closest to you over mixture, then flap side corners over and roll. Use water or egg wash to seal roll.
- Heat and fill a high sided pan with 1 inch of oil. Slowly add the rolls in the hot oil and cook until golden brown on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve warm with ketchup.
The Cookalexa586 Thorofare, NJ
The Rating7 people
OMG...what a great recipe! Maybe some diced green bell pepper would be good also. Thanks
JJmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
These look awesome. I will definately try these. I agree green pepper would be a good addition. Great post. Definately a five for me.rosiek in Waterloo loved it
Thank-you so much for sharing such a
Delicious, quick and easy
"5"FORK!!!!! recipe ~
My Family is going to really like it~(^_^)~
~*~ mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!