GuacamoleFrom alexa586 5 years ago
- 3 Haas avocados shopping list
- 1 lime, juiced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbs sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain, and reserve the lime juice,
- After all of the avocados have been coated. Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash.
- Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve