Roasted Garlic-Basil PotatoesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Toss potatoes with a small amount of olive oil, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Place on a baking sheet, cut side down, and cover with foil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to roast until done, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Place mashed garlic and basil in bowl.
- Add hot potatoes and toss well.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Another great recipe. I bet the basil really makes it YUM!!!!!albys1 in Broomall loved it
This recipe rates a definate YUM from me.albys1 in Broomall loved it
Simple and delicious! Got my 5.juels in Clayton loved it