Lemon Curd MuffinsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- juice and grated rind of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon curd shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut meat shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375ºF, prepare pans.
- Mix all ingredients except the flour and baking powder. Add flour and baking powder and mix until just blended.
- Spoon into pans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
hi henrie how are you sweetie ????
i really like all yours posts tonight yummy and you are a bad girl for it hahahahaha.makes my mouth water hahahahaha
fiveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
oh my Henrie!! this recipe just jumped off the page at me... a five in my book for sure..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Oh yummmmmmm, love it!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it