Stuffed ChickenFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 8 thin pepperoni or salami shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Mozzalella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 cup of baby spinach or any eatable green leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Set the oven at 425 degrees.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Place 2 sliced of pepperoni and 1/4 cup of cheese and 1/4 cup of spinach on each piece of chicken.
- Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends. Secure with a toothpick In a shallow bowl, combine crumbs, Pamesan cheese, parsley, Pour milk into another bowl. Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place the rolls, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet.
- Spritz chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until juice run clear.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating4 people
wow!choclytcandy in loved it
What fabulous bundles of yumminess! I loved these! I used salami and didn't really measure the mozzarella or spinach - just put some in. Used foil to line the pan, sprayed with cooking spray, for easy clean-up. Perfectly done in 30 minutes. Added a...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!