Chinese Chicken With AsparagusFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced in bite size shopping list
- 1 bundle asparagus, cut into 1 inch length. shopping list
- any two of the mushrooms ( Crimini, Shiitake, or White), sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 clove garlic, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice wine ( mirin ) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons 'Marukan' Ponzu (soy dressing with sudachi citrus) - If you can not get them, use cider vinegar and 1-2 teaspoon soy sauce. shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/8 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade chicken with ginger, Ponzu dressing, rice wine about 10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil, then add garlic and chickens and cook 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In the pan, add asparagus, mushrooms, red onions and stir fry until they brighten in color. Return the chicken to the pan and toss with the vegetables. Add chili garlic sauce and heat through.
- If the mixture is watery, add cornstarch already mixed water. and stir until it thicken.
- Serve onto the steamed rice.