Yummy Ground Beef DipFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- - 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- - 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and minced, optional) shopping list
- - 2 cloves garlic (crushed and minced) shopping list
- - 1 can (4 ounces) mild chile peppers (chopped) shopping list
- - 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste shopping list
- - 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce shopping list
- - 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- - 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- - 16 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut in cubes shopping list
- - 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- - 1 1/2 tsp chili powder, mild to medium heat shopping list
- chips for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef with onion and jalapeno pepper in a medium sized skillet. Drain off the fat and pour browned meat into your crockpot.
- Add garlic, chile peppers, salt, tomato sauce, ketchup, oregano, sugar, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and chili powder to the meat mixture in the crockpot.
- Set your crockpot on LOW for approximately 2 hours. Make sure that the cream cheese has melted and is thoroughly blended. Stir, taste it (yummy!), and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Lastly, thing to do is to serve this delicious ground beef dip directly from the crockpot or move it to a chafing dish. Serve your favorite chips for dipping, and watch it disappear before your eyes.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
Sounds wonderful, a nice change from the Velveeta type I make. Can't wait to try it! Thank you!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This sounds awesome! I love dips and this is definitely on my list for the next get together! 5!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Oh wow! This sounds like it's so good! In fact, I think I'll make some and just hook an IV up to my arm with this in there, lol! --Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it