Mega Egga Macaroni Salad from Big Daddys HouseFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 2 pounds elbow noodles shopping list
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, finely diced shopping list
- 4 celery stalks, finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup pickle relish (dill) shopping list
- 3 cups heavy mayonnaise (Kraft real mayo) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper shopping list
- Dash hot sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot with salt, boil pasta for 12 to 15 minutes until cooked. Stir often.
- Drain and cool.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large pot with a dash of salt, add eggs on medium high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let eggs sit for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove eggs and shock in ice water.
- Once thoroughly cooled, peel eggs and roughly dice.
- Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add onions, celery, eggs, relish, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire.
- Mix until well combined.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- tribeowens Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- Noy17 Nowhere, Us
- becca61 Spavinaw, Oklahoma
- cadicade Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
Great recipe, and HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
love big daddy haha good one sparrow rock n roll gf...............minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
THIS IS MY KIND OF MACARONI SALAS LOTS OF EGGS AND MAYO - THANKS - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it