Double Stuffed Baked ShrimpFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 40z. pkg Ritz crackers shopping list
- 4Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/3c chopped scallions,both green and white shopping list
- 1/2c diced celery shopping list
- 2 to 3 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1-2Tbs white wine shopping list
- 1/8tsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1-2Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 8oz backfin crabmeat,picked over for shells and cartilage shopping list
- salt,pepper shopping list
- 1 lg. egg beaten shopping list
- 16 jumvbo shrimp(about 2 lbs,peeled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place crackers in a plastic bag and crumble with hands or rolling pin. Put them in a large mixing bowl,and set aside.
- In large skillet,,melt 2 Tbs butter over med heat and cook scallions,celery and garlic for 5 mins or till cooked through but still slightly translucent. Toss with crackers
- Stir in the wine,Old Bay,lemon juice,parsley and crabmeat. Season with salt and pepper and mix in the egg.
- Place the shrimp in a large buttered pan,such as a jelly roll pan. cover each shrimp with about 3 Tbs. of the crabmeat. Dot the crabmeat with the remaining 2 Tbs. of butter. Bake 15 mins or till shrimp and crabmeat are cooked through.
- You can use leftover crabmeat topping to make crab cakes,add chopped red peppers to tast. form into cakes,dust with flour and saute in olive oil or butter till cooked through
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Wow...this sounds too good to be true! Crabmeat and shrimp....you're killing me pleclare! Great recipe. Got my 5.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
That Old Bay Seasoning is wonderful with a recipe like this. Love this one Bookmarked and printed.trigger in loved it
Saved this recipe, it sounds wonderful!m2googee in Tomball loved it