Banana Cream Cheese PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 to 4 medium bananas, sliced, and dipped in lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in
- sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Line crust with 2 sliced bananas. Pour filling over bananas; cover.
- Chill overnight for best results. Before serving, slice remaining
- banana into slices, dip slices into lemon juice and garnish the pie
- with banana slices. Store any remaining leftovers in refrigerator,
- tightly covered.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
oh Henrie...I've gained 25 pounds watching your posts this afternoon! LOL Another 5 fork keeper.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Love banana cream pie, this sounds wonderful!hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Henrie, you are dangerous to hang around. But it sure is fun.lasaf in St. Paul loved it