Cranberry Cream Cheese PinwheelsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the dough and divide it into 4 rectangles (most store-bought doughs are perforated down the middle).
- Press together any other perforations to seal them.
- Using a butter knife, spread the cream cheese evenly over the rectangles, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2-inch border on all sides, then spread the cranberry sauce over the cream cheese.
- Starting at the short side, roll each piece of dough into a log, then cut each log into six 1-inch-wide slices.
- Place the slices on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the pinwheels sit for 5 minutes (to allow the filling to set) before removing them to wire racks.
- Serve warm.
- OPTIONAL GLAZE
- Stir milk and confectioners sugar together, drizzle over warm pinwheels
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
This sounds VERY good and I can't wait to make your recipe! Thank you for posting this one, Sparow64! What a nice treat for the holidays! These rolls would be a nice addition to a holiday basket gift!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Oh YUM! I made these this morning to have with our coffee, such a nice Saturday morning treat! A great way to use leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving:) We loved these Lori, I'll be making them again & again:) more in moreNPMarie in Magalia loved it
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Yes! Thanks so much, again!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it