DARK CHOCOLATE BAVAROISFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 4- egg yolks shopping list
- 1/4 -CUP caster sugar shopping list
- 1- CUP milk shopping list
- 2- TEASPOONS gelatin shopping list
- 6 1/2- OUNCES dark chocolate MELTED shopping list
- 1- CUP thickened cream shopping list
- SAUCE………… shopping list
- 3 1/2 - OUNCES white chocolate GRATED shopping list
- 3/4 - CUP thickened cream EXTRA shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until light and creamy
- Slowly bring milk to the boil pour over egg mixture while mixer is going
- Return mixture to saucepan over low heat stir constantly until mixture thickens slightly about 3 minutes…….
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup water over double broiler
- Remove custard from heat, stir in gelatin and melted chocolate
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Beat cream until soft peaks form, fold into chocolate mixture. .lightly grease and flour 4- --1 cup capacity mini molds, pour in the mousse and refrigerate until set….
- To make the sauce………..
- Combine chocolate and extra cream in a medium saucepan, stir over low heat until combined.
- Cool to room temperature……..
- Ease bavarois out of molds and pour the sauce over the top and serve………yumm……
- Serves 4.……….be sure to invite me over hahaha
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Yummy again, Ms Tink!! :) 55555 groups addedlanacountry in Macon loved it
Love chocolate and love your pictures, they make me hungry! This sounds like a very elegant and beautiful dessert. Definitely a keeper for me!juels in Clayton loved it
Boy, this really sounds Fantastic! Got my 5
Love this stuff! yummmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!