Risotto alla ParmigianaFrom chefelaine 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat 1 oz butter and the oil a large, straight-sided sauté pan.
- Add the onion and sauté until soft.
- Do not brown.
- Add the rice and sauté until well coated with the fat.
- Using a 6-oz ladle, add one ladle of stock of the rice.
- Stir the rice over medium heat until the stock is absorbed and the rice is almost dry.
- Add another ladle of stock and repeat procedure.
- Do not add more than one ladleful of stock at a time.
- Stop adding stock when the rice is tender but still firm.
- It should be very moist and creamy, but not runny.
- The cooking should take about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in 3 oz raw butter and the parmesan cheese.
- Salt to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating54 people
love this one chef thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
love risotto's yummmmmmmmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great risotto recipe, Chef, and love your step-by step again! You make it so easy for people to follow those directions!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!