Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate CakeFrom meals4abby 5 years ago
- 1 (18.25oz.) package dark chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3.9oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 (16oz.) container sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kaluha liquor shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and Kaluha liquor. Bean until ingredients are well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool 10 minuutes in pan, then turn out an cool completely on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmeals4abby Valders, WI
The Rating9 people
nothin like choc. love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM!! May I have a slice please HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This is a wonderful cake - I've never added the Kahlua, but it sounds great. Doesn't need frosting at all, but I always frost it with a cream cheese frosting...=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!