Mexican Hominy CasseroleFrom helewes 6 years ago
- 1 medium white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbs cooking oil shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 4 oz can chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 29 oz can Mexican Style hominy, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine onion mixture, sour cream, half of the cheese, milk, chiles and cumin.
- Add hominy and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and put back in hot oven for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!