Beef Barbecue Lexington-StyleFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds trimmed chuck roast shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup cola shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon beef boillion granules shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours on high.
- Break up with a meat fork.
- Serve on your favorite rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- sherrydear Glen Ellyn, IL
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- imhungry Northern, OH
- vino4dino Baltimore, MD
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- juels Clayton, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
lorraine i just love a good BBQ this is great hon thank you very much nice recipe .i can smell it and taste it right now ..........makes my mouth water hahaha
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks for bringing this travelling recipe to our house, too! Saving it to try, it sounds delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
OK, Lorraine, I'm back here to tell you that I made this the other day, and it was delicious! The coke gave it an interesting flavor. It was slightly spicy in the background, which made it even more enjoyable! After cooking it in a crock pot, there w...morejuels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!