Coconut Cream CheesecakeFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 cups shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse until dough forms.
- Remove from processor.
- Form into a ball.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Pat dough onto the bottom and partly up sides of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Reduce oven heat to 275 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the coconut, the cream, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool for 45 minutes.
- Loosen springform from pan.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- Remove springform from pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Sprinkle with coconut before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating8 people
Another good one and another keeper! High 5, girl!juels in Clayton loved it
fantastic cheesecake love cocunutmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
2 of my loves coconut and cheesecakes hahah so i will love this one yummmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it