Cannelloni with SpinachFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 8 cannelloni or manicotti shells shopping list
- 2 shallots,chopped shopping list
- 1Tbs butter shopping list
- 1 pkg.(10oz) frozen chopped spinach,thawed and well drained shopping list
- 5 eggs,divided shopping list
- 5 oz. Havarti with basil cheese,shreaded,divided shopping list
- 3/4c packed fresh basil leaves,chopped shopping list
- 3tsp salt,divided shopping list
- 3/4c milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cook cannelloni shells according to directions on pkg. Drain and set aside.
- In skillet,saute shallots in butter for 1 min. Add spinach;cook and stir 3 mins.. Remove from heat.
- Ina bowl,beat 3 eggs. Stir in half the cheeese,the basil and 11/2tsp. salt. Add the spinach mixture;mix well. Fill the cooked shells with the spinach mixture. Place single layer in greased 9X13" baking pan. In bowl,beat milk,remaining eggs and salt until well mixed;pour over stuffed shells
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins. Let stand 10 mins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- ithilgalad Bergen, Norway
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- gwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- jolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- a1patti Salem, MA
- lura Welcome To, KS
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- marmielindo Inverness, FL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
This is right up my alley! Love spinach and this version is fantastic! Havarti cheese sounds wonderful!juels in Clayton loved it
You must be speaking directly to me! Spinach, cheese, cannelloni, yep that's me! What rabbit does not like spinach?mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Interesting, especially with the Havarti. Printed this for one night next week dinner.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it