Cheddar Spinach SquaresFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 pound sharp cheddar, shredded shopping list
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter pats in a 9x13x2 pan.
- Place pan in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While butter is melting (keep an eye on it), beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour, milk, salt and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Add cheese, spinach and onion.
- Mix well again.
- Spoon into baking dish and level off.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- **These can be frozen and baked at 350 for 20 minutes to heat.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
What a recipe, thanks for such great recipes,
Will be trying alot of yours soon,
High 5 Forks to You
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
Great recipe, thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds fantastico. Greatness here. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it