Cheddar Spinach SquaresFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 pound sharp cheddar, shredded shopping list
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter pats in a 9x13x2 pan.
- Place pan in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While butter is melting (keep an eye on it), beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour, milk, salt and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Add cheese, spinach and onion.
- Mix well again.
- Spoon into baking dish and level off.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- **These can be frozen and baked at 350 for 20 minutes to heat.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
These sound wonderful and so easy.pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds fantastico. Greatness here. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great recipe, thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it