Breakfast Casserole with SausageFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown sausage in skillet either breaking up as you go OR sliced into disks.
- Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add milk, mustard and bread cubes.
- Gently press bread cubes into milk.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes for milk to be absorbed.
- Stir meat and cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour into a 13x9x2 pan,coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating11 people
I really wish I had time for brunch during the weekdays. As it is, I will have to save this one for the weekend...love it!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
nothing better than comfort food 5frodo in meadville loved it
What husband doesn't love all things sausage?!?! Mine will absolutley love this.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it