Sour Cream Coffee CakeFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts (or more, if desired) shopping list
- CAKE: shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 pound butter, softened shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare tube pan with non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and walnuts.
- Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, soda, powder and flour well.
- Add butter.
- Beat well.
- Add sour cream, vanilla eatract and eggs.
- Beat well on medium-high speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter and filling alternately into prepared pan.
- End layering with Filling mixture.
- Bake for 70 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
love the combo of ingredients in this, it has to taste wonderful!juels in Clayton loved it
This is a wonderful cake, I use to make it all the time, haven't done it in a while now. Time to bake one! Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
i like ed...5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it