Michaels Shredded ChickenFrom boofie 6 years ago
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1.5 c crushed tomatoes shopping list
- .5 c water shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp wok oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce (Okay I know it's in everything I'm sorry!) shopping list
- 2 tsp ancho chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin seed shopping list
- Pinch of cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, water, sriracha, chili powder, and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- Nestle chicken breasts down into sauce mixture and simmer over medium-low heat 8-9 minutes. Flip chicken and allow to simmer until chicken is nearly done.
- Shred chicken with two forks and return to tomato mixture, along with any juices that may have collected while shredding. Toss well to coat and continue simmering another 5 minutes or so.
- Use in anything you can imagine, or enjoy over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookboofie Salt Lake City, UT
The Rating7 people
another great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh yeah...this sounds really good. I am going to try it for my husband. In a quesadilla...yum.
5 forks, Boof!linspj in New Hartford loved it
This sounds great almost like a chicken chili.
Michael not your fiance the other one...loltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!