Super Fajita MarinadeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 limes juiced shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground anise seed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lime juice, green onions, garlic, cilantro, oil, red pepper, coriander and anise.
- Whisk all ingredients together then coat mixture over meat then cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!