Steakhouse Fajitas From Peerless RestaurantFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- NY Strip steak, Black Angus shopping list
- 1 Texas sweet onion, large, cut into pedals shopping list
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 fresh tomato, large, sliced (reserve small slice and chop into guacamole) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white corn or fresh corn shopping list
- chopped garlic shopping list
- fresh avocado shopping list
- lime shopping list
- creme fresh or mayo shopping list
- 2 T. olive oil or corn oil shopping list
- Mexican Spices: (a few light shakes of each) shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- Peerless' GK steak seasoning shopping list
- salt & fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- Fresh cilantro shopping list
- Fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- Sour cream, shredded cheese shopping list
- white corn or flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Prep avocado then mash with a fork, add a squeeze of lime, salt, pepper, creme fresh or mayo, and a pinch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- STEAK FAJITAS
- Your saute pan should be HOT with a couple oz. of corn oil or olive oil.
- Grill steak to Medium Rare.
- Meanwhile, while steak is cooking, pan sauté onions, peppers, tomatoes, and corn all at once- add salt and pepper to taste. Caramelize your veggies but do not overcook.
- Finish steak, seasoning it generously with the mexican spices.
- Cut steak on bias.
- Place steak on top of Veggies and serve in skillet, with 1/2 a fresh lime on top of final dish.
- May add sour cream and cheddar cheese if desired.
- Serve with warm or lightly grilled white corn tortillas
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
This sounds very good! 5linspj in New Hartford loved it
Wow! I could hurt myself with this one, sparow. Thanks and five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
My mouth was watering just reading the ingredients! Very nice post, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it