Ultimately Awesome Buffalo Chicken SubsFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bottled hot sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumbers shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing, chilled shopping list
- 4 long sub buns, split shopping list
- 4 red bibb lettuce leaves shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, sliced in thin strips shopping list
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In plastic bag, mix together garlic powder, chili powder, paprika and flour; add chicken and turn to coat.
- In large nonstick frypan, place olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, about 7 minutes or until fork can be inserted with ease.
- Drizzle hot sauce over chicken, toss to coat; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together onion, cucumber and ranch dressing.
- Inside each bun, place 1 lettuce leaf and top with chicken and celery; spoon onion-cucumber mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- JuliaJayne Nowhere, Us
- smartino Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- boofie Salt Lake City, UT
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- tammysunshine5 Albuquerque, NM
- tsehnert Lincoln, NE
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
That dressing sounds great! I have a homemade buffalo sauce (that I always ending up turning down for my guy...he's a wimp) that is itchin to make its way onto one of these tasties. Thanks for posting!boofie in Salt Lake City loved it
sparow, my dear, you are fabulous! Five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This sound very good, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it