Peanut Butter Oatmeal DropsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- peanut butter oatmeal Drops shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups light brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
- In large heavy saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, milk and salt.
- Bring to boil over medium heat stirring occasionally until mixture comes to full rolling boil.
- Without stirring let mixture boil for exactly 3 minutes then immediately remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla stirring until peanut butter has melted.
- Quickly stir in oats and mix well.
- Working fast drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Allow to cool and become firm about 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Thanks,i will have a go look yummy!!sallya2 in Kent loved it
Peanut butter and oats? To die for, meow. Five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Oh my goodness.....I had to see this one! Mmmmm good! Oh what those oats can do!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!