White Chocolate Pound CakeFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
- 8 (1 oz.) squares of white chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups cake flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 10" bunt pan with non-stick spray.
- Melt white chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 egg at a time beating well after each addition.
- Beat in extracts and melted white chocolate.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda
- Add about 1/3 of the flour to creamed mix
- Add about 1/2 of the ricotta cheese
- Add 1/3 of the flower
- Add remaining ricotta cheese
- Add remaining flour
- Beat just until completely combined.
- Pour into bundt pan
- Bake 60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating8 people
What an interesting recipe for a pound cake. I bet the ricotta does add a wonderful flavor as well as keep the cake nice and moist. Huge fan of white chocolate, can't wait to try this!boofie in Salt Lake City loved it
This is a must try for me...can I still use the all purpose flour? And sounds thick enough to use a tube pan, too...thanks for a great post!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This sounds wonderful!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!