Soft Ginger SnapsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar and egg then add molasses.
- Add dry ingredients then add to wet ingredients and stir until soft dough forms.
- Refrigerate 2 hours then mold into balls and roll in sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 then bake 10 minutes
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
love ginger cookies thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
nice to have a soft ginger cookie recipe.. thank you..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I just made pumpkin dip to have with ginger snap cookies (I cheated and bought the cookies at the store) but need to make these to eat with the pumpkin dip. YUM!mcboo in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!