Black Olives with Tomatoes and Capers Over PastaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 medium garlic cloves chopped fine shopping list
- 1 small white onion coarsely chopped shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup black olives shopping list
- 3 tablespoons capers drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon double concentrate tomato paste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- Hot cooked pasta shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet or saucepan heat the olive oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
- When they sizzle add the tomatoes breaking them up with your hands then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer sauce for 10 minutes then serve over cooked pasta.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
YUM!!! My sweetheart and I cooked this last night, and it was to die for! We sliced our olives, by the way, and added a little ground beef. It was incredible!!bettyxxoxx in N Little Rock loved it
Yummy, I really like this dish, it is wonderful.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
A winning combination - definitely a 5. Thnxbonjody in Branson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!